Flood Risk & Drainage
Designing infrastructure and flood risk solutions that are efficient and economic.
We have a well-established and experienced team for the provision of professional and technical services in support of pre-planning, planning and post-planning work for flood management, water management and drainage engineering.
We focus on identifying and overcoming constraints through the use of practical and innovative engineered solutions and advice. Our wider experience also allows us to recognise development opportunities, maximising the commercial potential of schemes.
We cover a broad range of areas, which include:
- Flood Risk Assessments (FRAs)
- Flood Consequences Assessments (FCAs)
- Surface water drainage design, incorporating Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- Masterplan advice
- 1D-2D hydraulic / flood modelling
- Flood management advice and design
- Hydrological investigations and Environmental Impacts Assessments
- Foul water drainage designs and strategies